From independent investigations and complaint handling to training workshops and an employee reporting helpline, our services support your workplace in tackling toxic behaviour.
Independent workplace investigations
We support your business. Tell Jane’s highly-experienced, CIPD-qualified HR practitioners will carry out complaint handling support and independent workplace investigations on your behalf.
- Workplace investigations are charged at a daily rate
- Every case is unique, so contact us for a quote.
HR consultancy and support
- HR consultancy is dependent on the level of support required.
- Contact us to discuss your requirements so we can tailor our services to your business.
Your people are your company’s greatest asset. We work with your organisation to support and manage a variety of HR-related issues and strategies to ensure you have the right people in the right positions.
We offer an outcome-focused mediation service allowing for issues to be resolved in a safe and structured environment, and before they have an opportunity to escalate.
- Mediation is charged at an hourly rate.
- Every case is unique, so contact us to find out how we can support you
Online training and workshops
- Costing dependent on number of attendees so contact us for a quote for your workplace
- Discounts apply for multiple workshop bookings (minimum five workshops)
We provide a range of bite-sized online workshops tailored to your business. Here we explore and tackle challenging issues such as harassment, bullying and discrimination in an open and supportive environment.
Freephone employee hotline
Show your commitment to your people’s welfare with an employee hotline for reporting toxic workplace behaviour.
- £48+VAT per month for businesses up to 100 employees
- For organisations with more than 100 employees, contact us for a quote.
Define the Line training resource
- To order your copy, simply get in touch to register your interest
Introducing a new approach to harassment prevention training. Define the Line is an engaging unique training resource to raise awareness of toxic workplace behaviour through comic book storytelling.
Gender Pay Gap reporting
Don’t leave your gender pay gap to the last minute – let us do it for you! From analysing data and composing your supporting narrative, to putting strategies in place to close the gap.
- Reports are dependent on organisation size so please contact us for a quote.