From training workshops to case handling and an employee reporting helpline, our services support your workplace in tackling toxic behaviour.
Training and workshops
We provide a range of bite-sized workshops tailored to your business, challenging issues such as harassment, bullying and discrimination.
- £650 per workshop for up to 15 attendees
- Discounts apply for multiple workshop bookings (minimum five workshops)
HR consultancy and support
- HR consultancy and investigations are charged at a day rate
- Every case is unique, so contact us for a quote.
Freephone employee hotline
Show your commitment to your people’s welfare with an employee hotline for reporting toxic workplace behaviour.
- £48+VAT per month for businesses up to 100 employees
- For organisations with more than 100 employees, contact us for a quote.
Define the Line training resource
- To order your copy, simply get in touch to register your interest
Introducing a new approach to harassment prevention training. Define the Line is an engaging unique training resource to raise awareness of toxic workplace behaviour through comic book storytelling.
Gender Pay Gap reporting
Don’t leave your gender pay gap till the last minute – let us do it for you! From analysing data and composing your supporting narrative, to putting strategies in place to close the gap.
- Reports are dependent on organisation size so please contact us for a quote.