Tell Jane supports organisations across the UK to build diverse and inclusive workplaces where every individual feels they belong.
Want to learn more about working with Tell Jane?
Equality, diversity and inclusion isn’t just a box-ticking exercise – it’s about building a sense of belonging, openness and wellbeing throughout your entire organisation.
Tell Jane’s ED&I experts focus on developing your culture and tackling toxic behaviour at its root. Our services include:
- ED&I strategy tailored to your needs and challenges
- Bespoke training, webinars and workshops
- Resources for understanding and preventing harassment
- Freephone hotline for employees to seek anonymous advice and report incidents
Put your people first with an HR strategy that prioritises wellbeing. To maintain trust and retain talent, your policies and procedures need to reflect your company values.
Tell Jane’s HR practitioners keep you up-to-date on best practices, make sure you meet your obligations as an employer, and support you in handling challenging issues. Our services include:
- Mediation to resolve workplace conflicts
- Independent workplace investigations and complaint handling
- Policy review to improve your HR materials and processes
- Gender pay gap reporting
Why work with us?
As an employer, you have a duty of care to your people. We help you fulfill this duty and invest in your organisation’s future.
Tell Jane’s HR consultants are highly experienced, CIPD-qualified practitioners who care about creating better workplace cultures. There is no issue too complex for us to handle – or that we haven’t already seen! We’re also here to upskill your management and HR teams, providing insights that support your long-term success.
Working with Tell Jane benefits your business, your reputation, and your employees. By committing to employee welfare and tackling toxic behaviour, you…
- Reduce business risk and avoid reputational costs
- Demonstrate your values
- Enrich your organisation’s culture
- Improve productivity, retention and satisfaction